All breakfasts & self catering: the holiday is £410 per person/week
For a Winter Yoga and walks holiday at the Old Olive Mill staying in our lovely Stafilia House we include:
Full board of breakfast, light lunch & dinner the holiday is £500 per person/week.
Come any day and stay for a week or more.
Airport transfers are not included, but we organize them for you.
|Date||Teacher||Holiday||Location||Price/person||No transfers + 4 eve meals
||Chania Airport Transfers + 1 eve meal
|23 - 30 April||Juliet & David||Relax, Refresh, Revive||Mithimna Beach / Olive Mill||£450|| ||Yes
|30 April - 7 May||David Lister||Discover Crete||Mithimna Beach / Olive Mill||£450|| ||Yes
|14 - 21 May||Juliet Green||Yoga & Walking in Crete||Sunny Bay Hotel, Kastelli||See Solos website www.solosholidays.co.uk for all details.
|28 May - 4 June||Sue Read||Iyengar Yoga||Peli, Kastelli||£430|| ||Yes
|4 - 11 June||Chrissie Astell||Angels Abroad||Peli, Kastelli||£480|| ||Yes + lunches
|11 - 18 June||Nick Rixen||Hatha Yoga||Mithimna Beach||£440|| ||Yes
|25 June - 2 July||Rosie Waters||Vajrasati Yoga||Peli Hotel, Kastelli||£450||Yes||
|2 - 16 July||David Weiner with Juliet Green||Dough Dance Dine||Peli Hotel, Kastelli||£580||Yes||
|27 August - 3 September||Margaret Rawlinson||Iyengar Yoga||Peli, Kastelli||£480|| ||Yes
|10 - 17 September||Fiona Ashdown||Classical Yoga & Walks||Mithimna Beach||£480||Yes||
|17 - 24 September||June Mercer||Hatha Scaravelli Yoga||Peli, Kastelli||£480||Yes||
|24 September - 1 October||June Mercer||Hatha Scaravelli Yoga||Peli, Kastelli||£480||Yes||
|8 - 15 October||Carol Young||Iyengar Yoga||Peli, Kastelli||£450||Yes||
|8 - 15 October||Juliet Green||Yoga & Walking in Crete||Sunny Bay Hotel, Kastelli||See Solos website www.solosholidays.co.uk for all details.
|15 - 22 October||Juliet Green||Yoga & Walking in Crete||Sunny Bay Hotel, Kastelli||See Spice website www.spiceuk.com for all details.
If you wish to have a single room there is a supplement of £100 for one week's holiday.
Our Yoga and Discovery Holidays include either:
- no airport taxi transfers (though we do arrange them – you just pay on arrival and it's 65 euro each way shared between up to 4 people) and 4 group vegetarian evening meals, or
- Chania Airport taxi transfers and 1 group vegetarian evening meal so that you can sample the delights of taverna menus with fish and meat.
If your holiday includes Chania Airport transfers and you wish to arrive at Heraklion Airport then there is a supplement for 120 euro each way, shared by up to 3 people; you pay on arrival.
You can come by bus and arrive before 6pm to take advantage of the approx hourly bus service from Heraklion to Chania. We supply timetables and directions and then meet you by taxi at Chania Bus Station.
Please note you must text or telephone Juliet and Dave once you arrive to say what bus you are on in order to be met.
- Early birds discount: Pay the total amount in just one cheque/electronic transfer and you can save £15 (available until 8 weeks before your holiday).
- If you choose to come for 2 weeks you get a £50 discount on the price.
- Non participants get a discount of £80 on the price of the week's holiday if they share a room with a course participant.
For prices and what's included, information is on the
Simply Accommodation page – please click here
- Your activity for about 3 ½ hours per day. This is usually split between morning and late afternoon. On a holiday that includes daily walks there will be more activity time. Most holidays have a free day, usually Saturday, to go exploring or rest up.
- Accommodation in simple but comfortable twin bedded en-suite rooms.
- Delicious vegetarian breakfast every day.
- Two guided walks to sample our wonderful countryside. Any taxi fare is extra.
- Information pack to help you find your way around and Greek language information.
- A pack of goodies so you can make your own hot drinks and biscuits.
- Either Chania Airport taxi transfers and 1 evening meal or 4 evening meals and no transfers.
- Yoga mats, regularly washed.
- Foam and wooden blocks
- Blankets (Peli Hotel only)
- All paper, biros etc for making any notes on Inner Discovery Holidays
We see you every day, usually at breakfast time and we have the know-how to make arrangements like the boat trip to Balos Bay or the Samaria Gorge walk. We can help you with anything else that makes your holiday feel that little bit more special. We also explain about our health treatments and you can book them with us if you want. You might have a food allergy checked free of charge and we often tell people their exact hour of birth if they are interested in astrology – Juliet has written a book on travel using Astro*Carto*Graphy and if you wish to travel in this way you need to know your time of birth. We do just lots of things to help you to sit back and enjoy your holiday.